All courses created in the EHDEN project
Provides an overview of the EHDEN project including a high-level summary of its various components which will be further detailed in subsequent training modules.
- Overview of IMI and related initiatives
- Principles of a federated network and protection of data privacy
- EHDEN best practices and SOPs
- EHDEN code of conduct
- Overview of OHDSI
- High-level summary of OMOP Common Data Model and standardized vocabularies
- High-level summary of OHDSI tools ecosystem (e.g. what tools will be used during ETL and deployed at data partners)
- Recommended strategies for SME planning and engagement with data partners
- introduction for each required training modules (technical infrastructure design, ETL design, ETL implementation, vocabulary mapping, Data quality assessment, OHDSI tool deployment, OHDSI tool use)
- SME roles and responsibilities, including certification requirements
- Teacher: Jelle Praet
This course will train you on the basic principles of the OMOP-CDM and the Standardized Vocabularies.